Accomplished Customer-Focused Technical Support Professional with more than 15 years of progressive experience providing PC, server, network and enterprise software support to high-profile corporate environments.
- Accomplished customer-focused Technical Support Professional with more than 15 years of progressive experience providing PC, server, network, and enterprise software support in high-profile corporate environments.
- A self-motivated professional who focuses on effective communication to ensure consistently proper operation and maintenance of systems and processes.
- Known for the ability to lead ‘best practices’ and maintain optimized systems.
- Experience in technical writing and editing.
DOCUSIGN | Seattle, WA | May 2015 – January 2017
- Provided telephone and email technical support for the DocuSign online signature platform.
- Received training equivalent to the DocuSign Certified Administrator certification.
- Gained SalesForce operational experience including troubleshooting the DocuSign for SalesForce connector.
- Created internal documents to assist with troubleshooting internal and external use.
WDS | Seattle, WA | November 2014 – December 2015
- Provided remote technical support to end-users using Android Nexus mobile products (phones/tablets) and Google’s Chromecast video streaming solution.
- Diagnosed problems, walked customers through programming procedures, explained product features and capabilities.
- Served as a Subject Matter Expert to the internal support-site update demonstrating the set up and use of the Chromecast device.
FREELANCE | Seattle, WA | July 2010 – November 2014
- Technical consulting for small art studio.
- Operating System upgrade and restore for education professionals.
- Technical editing for software documentation to increase ease-of-use and speed installation and configuration.
- Prepared documentation for marketing proposals in Keynote.
CITIGROUP | New York, NY | July 2001 – July 2010
Senior Technical Analyst, LAN Operations, 2008 – 2010
- Oversaw enterprise systems and installation of applications and network connectivity for operations supporting over 100 workstations; assist and lead configuration, implementation, documentation, and maintenance of network infrastructure, Microsoft and Mac operating systems.
- Provided Tier 1/2/3 hardware/software/connectivity customer support and issue resolution; opened and tracked trouble tickets, provided follow up and acted as point of escalation for advanced issues.
- Partnered with technical teams to determine IT support priorities and technical roadmaps for projects; developed daily work schedules and ongoing project plans.
- Optimized and maintained systems, utilized network management applications, ensured server patches were up-to-date and systems were secured.
- Developed archival standards and practices and managed system backup and restore; documented disaster recovery plan.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams to identify and diagnose networking and hardware issues, developed fixes that reduced system downtime and improved functionality.
- Created and maintained system documentation to ensure system changes are updated.
Security Administrator, 2004 – 2008
- Performed daily Information Security functions pertaining to computer access control on numerous security software products/processes; planned business continuity and managed compliance frameworks.
- Processed computer access forms, password resets, security model updates, user account initiations and terminations, monitoring and reviewing access violation and security maintenance reports.
- Validated security controls, assessed and mitigated risks, maintained security and programs, and managed chain of trusts.
- Utilized network monitoring systems and implemented/managed Access Control List (ACL) and Role Based Access Control (RBAC).
- Reviewed audit recommendations and requests, analyzed issues, and initiated recommendations for security compliance and policies and/or alternatives to department management.
Senior Web Analyst, 2003 – 2004
- Developed and maintained business requirements, functional specifications and test plans for meeting corporate business requirements.
- Utilized MS Access to analyze changes to systems, maximize efficiency, and ensure proper compliance and review of internal and external web applications.
Internet Registration/Messaging Support, 2001 – 2003
- Performed account creation, deletion, and troubleshooting of email issues on HP Openmail.
- Articulated best practices to client groups and corporate management, providing support that led to the successful integration of two separate technology groups.
- Monitored and modified firewall access for internet browsing and email to and from external addresses using both UNIX vi text editor and proprietary systems.